View Profile IrisOfTheRepliforce

57 Movie Reviews

This is hilarious, I lost it laughing whenever they would get really detailed in their animation LMAO ^.^;

Glad I found this channel its super funny

SteakstixAnimations responds:

Hey, thanks! Find me on YouTube for more as well!

This is by far the most detailed Oneyplays animations I’ve seen. I loved all the references in this, I laughed so hard when I saw Inspector Gadget during the photo bit and Borat when he said Kazakhstan LMAO

OMFG So much happened in so little time

27 Game Reviews

Hello ^_^ I absolutely love your games, and have been playing them for a long time throughout my childhood too. I picked a really good time to play this game.

As of right now, I have a really big crush on a friend of mine who is bisexual. He is very sweet and maybe one day he will be more than a friend but that is besides the point. I do not want to go into great detail, however, once other people in my life found out I had a crush on someone who was bi, they questioned me and said some pretty nasty things. I am a straight girl, but I could not care less if the person who I like is attracted to both genders, and I expected those around me to have this attitude as well.

To anyone reading this, regardless of your sexuality, stay strong. Love is for EVERYONE.

When I was little, that Monkey creature and the game over screen scared me so much >.<

I forget what he ends up wanting to do with that poor gerbil, but since it is deep fried I really hope he does not want to eat it

32 Audio Reviews

o_O so accurate OMG

<3 Amazing

Ghosts and Goblins ^_^ good job, Capcom

Wonderful music

695 Art Reviews

:o these comics are SO cute, <3 the characters too.

Keep it up bro

:o Thats so hot OMG really good job

syotako23 responds:

lol thanks ^^ it's too bad about the supposed drama or whatever between the creators, but it's nice that there's a modest fanbase making stuff

I love your characters! Their so adorable ^.^ great style too
I've been wearing my kandi bracelets for years and im super happy they made a recent comeback

Hey ^_^ It is nice to meet you. I am a 20 year old girl, and I am Canadian. I am a sprite artist, and also love games both old and new. Cheers ^o^

Female