IrisOfTheRepliforce

Filters may affect review visibility.

62 Movie Reviews

In the past few years, we've seen a lot of deaths from famous figures. Gilbert's death is the most upset I have ever been over an actor passing away, the world feels so much emptier without him.

Really good animation

Fantastic as always. Always great to see more family friendly content from this channel <3

Oh my god ^.^; Okay, so question, do you do most of the voices for your animations? Cause no joke, I end up loosing it laughing really hard from just the voice acting alone most of the time, and I actually couldn't breathe while watching this one at one point LMAO

SteakstixAnimations responds:

Wow such high praise, THANK YOU! And yes, I actually do all of the voices for every single one of my toons! I’m in no way a professional voice actor, but I usually just do a shit load of takes until I land one that I like lol

28 Game Reviews

Hello ^_^ I absolutely love your games, and have been playing them for a long time throughout my childhood too. I picked a really good time to play this game.

As of right now, I have a really big crush on a friend of mine who is bisexual. He is very sweet and maybe one day he will be more than a friend but that is besides the point. I do not want to go into great detail, however, once other people in my life found out I had a crush on someone who was bi, they questioned me and said some pretty nasty things. I am a straight girl, but I could not care less if the person who I like is attracted to both genders, and I expected those around me to have this attitude as well.

To anyone reading this, regardless of your sexuality, stay strong. Love is for EVERYONE.

When I was little, that Monkey creature and the game over screen scared me so much >.<

I forget what he ends up wanting to do with that poor gerbil, but since it is deep fried I really hope he does not want to eat it

34 Audio Reviews

o_O so accurate OMG

<3 Amazing

Ghosts and Goblins ^_^ good job, Capcom

Wonderful music

766 Art Reviews

Awww ^-^ this is so unbelievably sweet, its so fuzzy and cute.
I love the way you draw Axl here, and his expression. Really good reference to his intro where a butterfly appears too.

^0^ This is so cute ahhhhh ^0^

Awww ^_^ little baby boy

TootsieR responds:

yeah im so excited to play him on thursday!!

You have very good taste. I also wish he wore shoes ^_^; if you play on PC, there are tons of mods that cover up his feet.

Really good art work :0

Hey ^_^ It is nice to meet you. I am a 21 year old girl, and I am Canadian. I am a sprite artist, and also love games both old and new. Cheers ^o^

21, Female